We are adding to the library of advanced curricula that you have access to as a Real Colors Certified Facilitator! Real Leadership is a powerful new workshop, designed to help participant express their leadership strengths, predict what others need from them as a leader, and produce a personal leadership plan.
Participants will learn to:
- Define leadership in a way that can be succinctly communicated to others.
- Explain his/her leadership strengths by reflecting on his/her natural leadership preferences.
- Explore, practice, and apply skills related to public speaking, listening skills, and empowering others.
- Create a personal leadership plan that is a culmination of capitalizing on personal strengths and purposeful application of skills learned.
Topics and Activities Include:
- Real Leadership Overview
- Defining Leadership
- Capitalize on Your Strengths
- Speaking to Inspire Action
- Listening to Learn
- Speaking and Listening Skills in Action
- Empowering Others
- Putting It All Together: Personal Leadership Plan
- Remember Your Strengths!