Real Colors® is a dynamic workshop experience using a personality type test. The goal is to provide participants with the skills to:
- understand human behavior
- uncover motivators specific to each temperament
- improve communication with others
The basis of this workshop is the Real Colors® Personality Type Test: a user-friendly, intuitive tool that identifies four personality types common to all people—Gold, Green, Blue, and Orange.
It all begins with the Real Colors workshop, in which participants:
- gain an understanding of the four colors (each corresponding to a personality type)
- discover where they fall as an individual on the Real Colors spectrum
- learn to recognize characteristics of each of the four colors
- discuss with fellow workshop participants what it’s like to be each color
From the very beginning, participants begin to see the world from a new perspective…and have fun doing it!
The Fundamentals workshop is the foundation for advanced workshops designed to address common organizational topics such as stress, workplace issues, teams, and leadership. Workshops are offered on a regular basis. You can also reach out to arrange a private workshop for your team or organization!