Real Colors® is a dynamic workshop experience using a personality type test. The goal is to provide participants with the skills to:
- understand human behavior
- uncover motivators specific to each temperament
- improve communication with others
The basis of this workshop is the Real Colors® Personality Type Test: a user-friendly, intuitive tool that identifies four personality types common to all people—Gold, Green, Blue, and Orange.
It all begins with the Real Colors workshop, in which participants:
- gain an understanding of the four colors (each corresponding to a personality type)
- discover where they fall as an individual on the Real Colors spectrum
- learn to recognize characteristics of each of the four colors
- discuss with fellow workshop participants what it’s like to be each color
From the very beginning, participants begin to see the world from a new perspective…and have fun doing it!
The Fundamentals workshop is the foundation for advanced workshops designed to address common organizational topics such as stress, workplace issues, teams, and leadership.