The Real Applications workshop allows your organization to apply Real Colors in exciting new ways.
Participants will look at how a person’s second color affects their overall personality style, how Real Colors concepts help each team member connect with your organization’s mission, and how Real Colors offers a framework to navigate difficult conversations.
Real Applications now contains even more activities, resource materials, and new content relating to Customer Service.
Participants will learn to:
- Apply Real Colors concepts in future communication.
- Examine how people with different temperaments listen, understand and respond to verbal communication.
- Look at how your secondary color influences your overall personality style.
- Discover approaches that match your personal temperament strengths to further your organization’s mission and values.
- Begin using Real Colors to successfully navigate difficult conversations.
Topics and Activities Include:
- 20 Questions Introductory Exercise
- The Often Forgotten Second Color
- Integration of Real Colors Concepts into Organizational Mission
- Difficult Conversations
- What to Say and Do By Color
- Real Colors Detective
- Applying What You’ve Learned
- How Would You Respond?
- How Colors Speak
- Clues to Identifying Colors
- Real Colors Pointers
- Real Colors and Customer Service
- Lights, Cameras, Action!