The Real Applications workshop allows your organization to apply Real Colors in exciting new ways. Participants discover at how a person’s Secondary Color affects their overall personality style, how Real Colors concepts help each team member connect with your organization’s mission, and how Real Colors offers a framework to navigate difficult conversations.
Ideal Group Size: 15-20 participants
Approximate Workshop Time: 4 hours. This can be done in one workshop session, or the activities can be broken up over the course of multiple, shorter sessions.
Participants will learn to:
- Apply Real Colors concepts in future communication.
- Examine how people with different temperaments listen, understand and respond to verbal communication.
- Look at how your secondary color influences your overall personality style.
- Discover approaches that match your personal temperament strengths to further your organization’s mission and values.
- Begin using Real Colors to successfully navigate difficult conversations.
- The Often Forgotten Second Color – Participants will explore the impact an individual’s Secondary Color has on their overall temperament.
- Integration of Real Colors Concepts into Organizational Mission – Whether it is an organizational or personal mission, an individual’s temperament allows them to further this mission, based on their strengths.
- Difficult Conversations – Participants will practice difficult conversations that when Real Colors concepts are applied, suddenly aren’t so difficult anymore!
- So What Should We Do Now? – This strong closing activity ties the workshop learning together by focusing on listening skills, developing win-win solutions, and considering the perspectives of others.
Additional Resources Included:
- What to Say and Do By Color: A Resource
- Real Colors Detective
- Applying What You’ve Learned
- How Would You Respond?
- How Colors Speak
- Clues to Identifying Colors
- Real Colors Pointers
- Real Colors and Customer Service
- Lights, Cameras, Action!