As the old saying goes, “There is no I in team.”
That adage is often used as a reminder that working as a team requires a completely different mindset.
In order to have a successful team, individuals need to be able to:
- see, understand and appreciate the strengths of each team member
- determine as a group how to use these to their best advantage
- work together to reach their goal
NCTI’s Real Colors. Real Teams workshop provides specific techniques to help participants:
- discover their personal strengths and those of their team members
- understand the intrinsic value that different points of view bring to a team
- learn to work effectively with all team members
- learn how to blend a group of individuals into a team
- learn how to effectively motivate individuals on a team
- learn to coach and facilitate other team members’ growth
Learn how you can experience Real Colors!