In today’s workplace, most employees are working harder and keeping longer hours than they were five years ago. It’s no wonder that job burnout and stress overload are on the rise!
Stress takes its toll in job dissatisfaction; resulting in:
- decreased efficiency
- lower morale
- greater employee turnover
- higher levels of absenteeism due to poor health
But with the proper skills, stress can be dramatically reduced.
NCTI’s Real Colors. Real Stress workshop provides specific techniques to help participants:
- identify the things that cause them stress, and learn how they behave when stressed
- learn about the positive role stress plays in life
- identify effective coping strategies
- learn why one stress management plan or technique will not work for everyone
- develop a personal stress management plan
Learn how you can experience Real Colors!