Keeping personal and professional lives separate is easier said than done.
Any number of situations in the home or workplace can affect a person’s:
- confidence levels
- attitude, and ultimately
- job performance and/or home life
So how do you get the best from people each day?
NCTI’s Real Colors®, Real Issues workshop provides specific techniques to help participants:
- understand when different behavior could be the result of challenges in an individual’s life
- recognize how the four different temperaments (or “colors”) react to life’s challenges
- identify situations that could cause a loss of confidence—or behavior changes—in themselves and others
- appreciate the different styles and strengths of their coworkers
- develop a personal action plan for motivating themselves and others