Becoming a Real Colors Certified Facilitator is an exciting and dynamic process that can take place on or off site, depending on the number of people you want to train. Larger companies often prefer to hold training workshops on site for maximum value. For smaller organizations or for those who desire to train key people, NCTI conducts frequent regional open enrollment Facilitator Certification Trainings.
The Real Colors Facilitator Certification Training is presented in a fun, interactive format. Once certified, you will be able to conduct workshops that teach others how to:
- Discover their own personal strengths
- Recognize the strengths of others
- Communicate and interact more effectively with others
- Understand, appreciate and value the viewpoints of others
- Apply the power of Real Colors in their professional and personal lives
As a Real Colors® facilitator, you will have the ability to purchase and deliver the Real Colors® Personality Instrument, as well as our advanced workshops: Real Issues, Real Teams, Real Stress, and Real Leadership.